- Atlas of Human Anatomy in Cross Section
Written by Ronald A. Bergman, Ph.D., Adel K. Afifi, M.D., Jean J. Jew, M.D., and Paul C. Reimann, B.S. Published by the Virtual Hospital.
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Supported and maintained by Atlanta South Gastroenterology, P.C. which is a private practice of gastroenterology located in East Point, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta.
- Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology
A collaborative effort of GFCO, INFOBIOGEN, CNRS, IGR and the Universite De Poitiers.
- Illustrated Encyclopedia of Human Anatomic Variation
Written by Ronald A. Bergman, Ph D, Adel K. Afifi, MD, and Ryosuke Miyauchi, MD.
- The Urbana Atlas of Pathology
Prepared by the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign.
- Whole Brain Atlas
Prepared by Keith A. Johnson, M.D; J. Alex Becker