MakerSpace Series: Virtual Reality (VR) Experience Sessions
The Library has acquired the following VR Head-Mounted Display (HMD). You can join the experience session and try out the devices.
- HTC Focus Plus
- HTC Vive pro
- Oculus Quest
Four identical sessions:
Date & Time:
- 29 Oct (Tue) 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- 31 Oct (Thu) 2:30-3:30 p.m. FULL
- 5 Nov (Tue) 1:00-2:00 p.m. FULL
- 7 Nov (Thu) 2:30-3:30 p.m. FULL
Venue: MakerSpace, Learning Garden, LG/F, University Library
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese, but will change to English when there is any student who does not know Cantonese.
Registration: Complete the Online Registration Form
Enquiries: Email to email@example.com
- Virtual Reality headsets are not suitable for people who are pregnant, experience motion sickness, high blood pressure, heart conditions, epileptic symptoms, binocular vision abnormalities, and suffer from claustrophobia and/or dizziness.
- Don’t use the headset for more than 15 minutes at one time. Take a break.
- Stop immediately if you experience loss of awareness, dizziness, headache etc.