Are you a professor or student who's curious about new software in the analytics industry?
Join our Tableau Hands-on workshop to learn what you can benefit from Tableau and we will show you step-by-step on how you can analyse data with Tableau. During this workshop, you will learn how to create an interactive dashboard from scratch and see how you can quickly visualise data and share insight with Tableau.
- Introduction to Visual Analytics
- Tableau Hands-on Workshop
- Connecting to data
- Creating your first visualisation
- Analysing data with different visualisation type (E.g. Map, Time-series and Trend)
- Creating interactive dashboard
- Sharing and publishing your dashboard
- Tableau Academic Program
Mr. Bobby WU, Tableau Consultant
Ms. KJ KIM, Tableau Outreach Programs, APAC
Date: 26 March 2018 (Mon)
Time: 2:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Digital Scholarship Lab, G/F, University Library
Medium of Instruction: English
Registration: Complete the Online Registration Form
- Users are required to bring their own device with Tableau Desktop installed. Please go to https://www.tableau.com/products/desktop/download for trial version.
- Students can apply for Tableau for Academic License from https://www.tableau.com/academic/students#form.
- Instructors can apply for a free license at https://www.tableau.com/academic/teaching#form.
For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.