Do you want to learn at home the techniques to enhance your research skills or manage your research data? A series of webinars for researchers and postgraduates on research skills and data management is organized from 10 Feb to 2 Apr 2020:
- Literature Review for a Successful Research Paper
- Introduction to Research Data Management Plan
- Discovering and Reusing Research Data: Data Citation
- Using ATLAS.ti for Qualitative Data Analysis
- Effective Management of Your Research Data
Details and registration are available here.
All CUHK postgraduate students and staff are welcome!
You can also watch two recorded webinars on enhancing your research impact at your own pace: