CUHK libraries are closed from 20-24 November, except the following locations:
- Li Ping Medical Library
- Legal Resources Centre (closes 23-24 November)
Special Arrangement for loan(s) that could not be returned due to Library closure:
- Fines for library items that could not be returned or renewed online since the Library closes on 11 Nov 2019 will not be accrued, until the libraries are reopened.
- Library users who have left Hong Kong but were not able to return their loan(s) due to library closure, can return their loan(s) by 20 Jan 2020 and there will be no overdue fines.
- Except for items that have been requested, all loans will be automatically renewed until the maximum loan period is reached.
- Automatic-renewal does not apply to HKALL and ILL items as they are not CUHK items. Please renew these items online via your own account.
Hold items: Time for picking up Hold items will be extended for 7 days after the Library reopens.
HKALL, ILL and JULAC Card Access services are suspended until further notice
University Gallery is closed