Faculty study rooms are available on the 3/F and 4/F of the University Library. Faculty members and doctoral students of CUHK may reserve a room for a month, renewable once if its use justifies it. These study rooms are not transferrable to another person.
Guidelines for using Faculty Study Rooms
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Faculty members and doctoral students of CUHK may reserve a room for one month, renewable once if its use justifies it.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email when the Library received the booking request. When the room becomes available, users will receive a notification email with the available room number.
- After receiving the notification email, users may check-in to the designated room by swiping the CU Link Card at the card reader. This procedure is required every time entering the room.
- Rooms may not transferred to another person.
- Library staff will check the faculty study rooms at regular intervals and will remove any library materials that are not checked out or are non-circulating.
- Users may not leave any valuable unattended in the room. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.