Faculty study rooms are available in University Library (3/F & 4/F), Chung Chi Library (1/F & 2/F) and United College Library (2/F). Faculty members and doctoral students of CUHK may reserve a room for a month, renewable once if its use justifies it. These study rooms are not transferrable to another person.
Guidelines for using Faculty Study Rooms
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Faculty members and doctoral students of CUHK may reserve a room for one month, renewable once if its use justifies it.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email when the Library receives the booking request. When the room becomes available, users will receive a notification email with the available room number of University Library, Chung Chi Library or United College Library.
- After receiving the notification email, users may use their own CU Link Card to access the room.
- Library staff will check the faculty study rooms at regular intervals and will remove any library materials that are not checked out or are non-circulating.
- Users may not leave any valuable unattended belongings in the room. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.