Faculty Study Rooms are available in University Library (3/F & 4/F), Chung Chi Library (1/F & 2/F) and United College Library (2/F). Faculty members and doctoral students of CUHK may reserve a room for a month and may renew it once. The use of Faculty Study Rooms are not transferrable to another person.
Guidelines for using Faculty Study Rooms
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Faculty members and doctoral students of CUHK may reserve a room for one month and may renew it once.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and users may be allocated to the room located at the University Library, Chung Chi Library or United College Library. Booking can be made in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email when the Library receives the booking request.
- When a room becomes available, users will receive a notification email with the room information.
- After receiving the notification email, users may use their own CU Link Card to access the designated room during the assigned period.
- The use of Faculty Study Room is not transferable.
- Library staff will check the Faculty Study Rooms at regular intervals and will remove any library materials that are not checked out or are non-circulating.
- Users shall not leave any valuable belongings unattended in the room. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.