All CUHK undergraduate students are welcome to attend the following library workshops. Postgraduate students are also welcome to attend if they wish. Students, in groups of ten or more, can request library courses to suit their information needs and schedules.
- Early Bird Series
- Searching Skills Series
- Academic Honesty Series
- Reference Management Tools Series
- Job Hunting & Further Studies Series
- E-Resources Series
- Maker Skills Series
- “MakerSpace-The Basics” Series
Workshops and talks supporting research are provided during the academic year. CUHK postgraduates, researchers and faculty members are welcome to attend.
- Postgraduate Survival Skills Workshops
- Researcher Workshops
- Digital Scholarship and Research Data Workshops
- Improving Postgraduate Learning (IPL) Courses (Organized by Graduate School and CLEAR)
Request a Seminar
Course instructors and students in groups may request seminars for a particular subject area or a specific assignment at any time during the year. From the planning stage of a course or research project, Liaison Librarians with different subject backgrounds can work with you to strengthen research skills for gathering and managing scholarly information sources.