Quiet Study Zones | Group Study Rooms | Doctoral Study Rooms | Faculty Study Rooms | Seminar Room | 24-Hour Study Facilities | More
Guidelines for using Doctoral Study Rooms
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Doctoral Study Rooms can be reserved by users currently enrolled in CUHK doctoral degree programs.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made up to 7 days in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Each room can only be reserved and occupied by one eligible user.
- The duration of each session is one day within the Library Opening Hours.
- A maximum of 2 booking sessions can be made per week (from Sunday to Saturday) per eligible user.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designated check-in readers to enter the room.
- Cancellation of reservation should be made via the system before your reserved session begins so that the room can be released to other users in need.
- Users who failed to check-in before 2:00 pm will be forfeited their reservation. The room will be released to another user for booking.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- Users may not leave any valuable unattended in the room. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.