Group study rooms are available in all the libraries. They are equipped with LED screens/interactive whiteboards and Wi-Fi connection. Users who are holding a valid CU Link Card or CUHK Library Card are eligible to reserve a Group Study Room.
Where are the Group Study Rooms?
- University Library
- Chung Chi College Elisabeth Luce Moore Library
- New Asia College Ch’ien Mu Library
- United College Wu Chung Library
- Architecture Library
- Li Ping Medical Library
- Lee Quo Wei Law Library
Guidelines for using Group Study Rooms
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made 7 days in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Group Study Rooms can be reserved by eligible users.
- Group Study Rooms can only be reserved and occupied by a maximum of four users.
- Duration of each booking session is 30-minute within Library Opening Hours.
- One session for a maximum of 4 continuous slots (or 2 hours) can be reserved per day.
- A maximum of 2 sessions can be made per week (from Sunday to Saturday) per eligible user.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designated check-in readers to enter the room.
- Requesters who failed to check-in to the reserved room 10 minutes into the booking session will be forfeiting their reservation.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited in the room.
- Users are responsible for any damages of the furniture and equipment in the rooms.
- Unless otherwise approved by the University Librarian, all Group Study Rooms at CUHK Library are reserved for booking and use by eligible CUHK members for educational and non-commercial purposes ONLY.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.