The Library offers a citation search service to faculty members who are interested in finding out how many times their publications have been cited in the core journals of a discipline. The service covers:
- Conducting a citation search using Web of Science, Scopus and Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index.
- Creating a summary report exported from these databases that contains authors, title of publication, publication year/month and times cited.
For enquiries or request for this service, please email to email@example.com; or contact the relevant Faculty Liaison Librarian. Usually it will take at least 10 working days to complete your request.
The following guides show you how to find citations or how many times your publications have been cited at different platforms:
Web of Science
- Click HERE for the Library Guides on how to generate your citation report in Web of Science.
- Publons has been merged with the ResearcherID that can be used to standardize and clarify author names and citations in Web of Science. Click HERE for the Library Guides on Publons.
Scopus Author Profile
- Scopus Author Profiles are automatically created for authors once their publications have been indexed in Scopus. Click HERE for the Library Guides on Scopus Author Profile.
Google Scholar Profile
- Click HERE for the Library Guides on Google Scholar Profile.