You can initiate your search in HKALL by using one of the following methods:
- Transfer a search from CUHK Library’s Catalogue by using the “Search HKALL” button.
- Visit directly to the Homepage of HKALL to initiate searching.
Make a request
- Search the CUHK Library catalogue;
- If the item is not available in CUHK Library, you may click “Search HKALL”;
- Click on “Request this title” on the catalogue at your desired item;
- Specify your home library, library login and select your pickup location to authenticate your request. The information required corresponds to your My Library Record login details.
- HKALL will direct your request to a lending library after your submission.