Chung Chi College Elisabeth Luce Moore Library (CCL) is pleased to welcome back all students and freshmen. In response to the changing needs for your learning, teaching and research, we are excited to share with you that the entire CCL Second Floor has been fully refurbished to include a purpose built Music Library with sound proof listening rooms. The 2/F has been renovated to house the significant music and audio visual collection of over 110,000 items. These items include the Pian collection, audio visual collections relocated from United College Library (UCL), and over 7,000 audio CDs previously held by the Music Department. Do come and visit CCL and discover for yourself whats for you in our new vibrant and technology-rich learning environment. The major changes after the renovation project are:
- Increased study and workstation space;
- Addition of a music corner;
- New compact shelving;
- Widening the walking passage to achieve better circulation;
- Reorganizing the collections and facilities to maximize the view;
- Inclusion of study clusters inside the shelving areas;
- Re-location of the study room (barrier free facilities and services) for better positioning
- Re-location of Current Instructional Materials Collection (Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary textbooks) to LG/F.
For more information on CCL evolving spaces, please click here.