Library Online Orientation
Welcome to the Library Online Orientation webpage. We have prepared a package of orientation information to help you get started using the library at your own pace.
- Introduction Video to CUHK Library
- Information to help you Get Started
- Virtual Library Tours
- Library Orientation Guide
- Library Orientation Webinars for Undergraduate Students
- Library Online Orientation for Postgraduate Students
- Request a Library Online Orientation Session
This video introduces the services, facilities and collections of CUHK Library. Watch the video to know more about your library and its services in 2 minutes.
|Provides essential information to get started using the CUHK Library.|
|These virtual tours allow you to experience the environment and atmosphere of various CUHK libraries without physically going there.|
|This guide introduces in more detail library services, facilities and resources to let you get started in the new academic year at your own pace.|
Library Orientation Webinars for Undergraduate Students
Library Online Orientation for Postgraduate Students 2020
Have a good start and watch the online orientation programme to help you use CUHK Library for successful research and study on and off campus. Through this programme, you will get to know:
- Access to electronic and print resources, and library guides
- Online workshops on research and writing skills
- Borrowing services, research consultation and computing facilities
- Facilities for study and discussion
- Featured services for postgraduates: Research Café, Research Poster Exhibition, etc.
The programme includes an Online Library Orientation for Postgraduate Students video series and virtual tours.
Online Library Orientation for Postgraduate Students: Use Your Library for a Successful Study at CUHK
Request a Library Online Orientation Session
Faculty members, course instructors and students in groups may request online orientation sessions for a particular subject area. Please contact Learning Support (for undergraduate orientation) or Research Services (for postgraduate orientation) for details.