To enhance access to library materials, a Self-pickup Station with 18 lockers is now available at the Shaw College. The secured lockers enable CUHK students and staff to pick up books they request and return without having to go to a library.
How to request items to be picked up at Self-pickup Station?
- On the Library Homepage, search for the book you need under the tab LibrarySearch.
- You must login in order to make a request.
- Select “Pickup location – Self-pickup Station (Shaw College)” and click “Request”.
- A confirmation message “Request placed” will appear if the request is successful.
- An email notification will be sent to you when the requested book is ready for pickup.
What can be requested to be picked up at the Self-pickup Station?
All circulating books except Course Reserves.
How to collect or return an item?
When a requested item is ready for pickup at the Self-pickup Station, you will receive an email pickup notice from the Library. Please bring along your CU Link card and collect the requested item at the Self-pickup Station within the specified period mentioned in the notice. Your CU Link Card is also needed to return item (CUHK Library only) to the Station’s book drop.
Location of the Self-pickup Station
The Self-pickup Station is located at Wen Lan Tang, Shaw College.
How to use the Self-pickup Station?
Please refer to the User Guide of the Self-pickup Station.
How long will the item be kept at the Self-pickup Station?
The item on hold has to be collected within 2 days, or it will be cancelled automatically after that.
For enquiries, please contact us at 3943-7305 or email to email@example.com.