Exchange research ideas across disciplines,
Increase visibility of research profiles,
Inspire new research and interdisciplinary collaborations
Through a series of informal and engaging events for research postgraduate students to present their research, the Research Café aims at facilitating interdisciplinary research ideas exchange, and providing opportunities for the students to enhance presentation skills.
- 15-minute presentations on a theme from up to 5 students researching in various disciplines
- Discussion facilitated by a moderator
- Feedback on presentation skills
- Display of presenters’ print posters (Poster maximum size: 140 cm in height and 90 cm in width)
- Sharing by scholars with expertise on cross-disciplinary research
- Research Postgraduates: Volunteer to present your own research projects.
- Scholars, Academics and Researchers: Invited to come and share on cross-disciplinary research, act as a moderator, and give feedback to presenters.
- All Postgraduates: Welcome to attend events and exchange ideas.
For more information or suggest a presentation theme, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Café on Modern Cultural and Philosophical Studies (24 Mar 2017, 2:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.) Click here to register.
Features a short talk on “Exploring the Genealogies of Knowledge in the late Qing and Early Republican Period” by Prof. Leo LEE, and three research student presentations.
Postgraduates, academics and researchers are all welcome to attend!